Key AccountSales Manager(DACH and European region)
We are seeking 2 highly qualified candidates to join our team as fulltime Key Account Sales manager or more candidates asindependent Sales Representatives for DACH region and European region to bring our successful consumer electronics lines into retail stores.
The ideal candidate must possess both excellent understanding and business connections of the retail business, particularly in consumer electronics.
He or she will be responsible for expanding the current online business model into retail landscape, grow new business channels, and meet growth objectives.
The candidate must work well under deadlines, understand budget constraints and be able to clearly define priorities.
He or she will be responsible for managing new retail partnerships independently and as part of European Team.
- • Develop a strategic sales plan to get our brand Taotronics, Ravpower, Vavainto major electronics retailers including Media Saturn, Conrad, Fnac, Mediaworldand other retail chain in DACH or European region.
- • Drive business growth for the company
- • Establish productive, professional relationships with key personal of signed accounts or potential customers
- • Responsible for all business related activity including proposal preparation, contract management, pricing & payment term negotiation, etc.
- • Achieving revenue target by successful implementing business and marketing plan with customers
- • At least 2-3 years’ experience in bringing products to retail, consumer electronics industry or relevant business connection is an advantage
- • Excellent writing, editing, verbal communications, project management
- • Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- • Highly self-motived and target-oriented
- • Thrives in a fast-paced and unstructured, deadline-oriented environment
- • Fluent in English with at least one another European language: Native in German(DACH area) or Fluent in other west European languages(French, Spanish, Italian)
- • Strong IT skills, including a good understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.